My fucking aunt is AT IT AGAIN!
She’s going to put down her other cat Max before she goes on vacation to alabama.
No he’s not sick or old.
She just doesn’t wanna be burdened.
What the hell can I do????
We already saved a cat from her but he was really old and he died last april.
Is there some organization in Ohio that I can call?
Shit, not again! óAò I wish I knew any place you could call too.
But I hope any of my followers might know!
- frankenlobo likes this
- ci-i1ck3n likes this
- trickstersgambit reblogged this from punmonster and added:
- skellagirl reblogged this from duamuteffe and added:
- duamuteffe reblogged this from melissasoup and added:
- squeeji reblogged this from gingerisaspice and added:
- squeeji said: I have some links for Rescues in Ohio- pawsandprayers.org arc-ohio.org carolines-kids.org pawsohio.org and a list of others- muttcats.com/shelter…
- melissasoup reblogged this from skellagirl
- womanizerofitaly reblogged this from punmonster
- punmonster reblogged this from gingerisaspice
- beccatheb reblogged this from gingerisaspice and added:
- gingerisaspice posted this